Event Dynamics is looking for Client Services Manager – Events from Pune. Event Dynamics is an Event Management Company with an industry experience of 19+ years.
Responsibilities of Client Services Manager – Events:
- Participate actively in new client pitching and event service requirements.
- Cold calling and LinkedIn lead generation.
- Knowledge and experience in conducting a wide range of events such as product launches, conferences, conclaves, R&R, annual days, family days, and exhibitions, among others.
- Handle client meetings, take briefings, and present the agency and recommendations on such projects.
- Explaining the briefing and client requirements to the Design Team, as well as supporting in business by making event ideation and presentation.
- Prepare event budgets and adhere to the standards.
- Pre-event, during-event, and post-event coordination with internal departments such as the Business Development team, Creative team, and Operations team for optimum alternatives and costing.
- Ensure exceptional and timely delivery for clients, as well as event/activity management from start to finish with the production team.
- Being on-site during events to ensure the smooth flow of the event and creating deliverables and reports after the event.
- Most essential, clients must be retained for future projects.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities and also be process-oriented and organised.
- Work Experience: Proven 4-5 years of client servicing expertise in the event/hotel business.