Collective Heads is looking for a Client Servicing Manager who has Knowledge and experience in conducting a wide range of events such as product launches, conferences, conclaves, R&R, annual days, family days, and exhibitions, among others, Participate actively in new client pitching and event service requirements. Collective Heads is a leading integrated marketing communications agency, that offers a customized and collaborative approach which helps clients build enduring and profitable brands. We utilize our deep understanding of consumers, brands and media to deliver Inventive Brand Solutions
Responsibilities for Client Servicing Manager:
- Developing and maintaining a healthy relationships with existing clients.
- Develop and present the customised solution for the client’s needs.
- Actively engaging with the creative and designing team to ensure that the solution being presented to the client meets/exceed expectations.
- Meeting and understanding clients’ needs.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely fulfilment of services.
- Maintain trackers, and reports for client interaction.
- Collect feedback and resolve client complaints.
- Designing itineraries, costing and hotel booking.
- Handling end-to-end travel requirements for the traveller.
- Making travel arrangements, Such as Online/Offline Hotel Booking.