The Retail Jeweller India is looking for Sr. Executive Advertising Sales with Degree in MBA 2 to 4 years of Ad Sales Experience, Excellent written & communication skills
The Retail Jeweller India are a bi-monthly business magazine for the jewellery and gemstone industry with enormous online and social media presence. Our magazines have been a runaway favorite business magazine of India’s gemstone and jewellery retailers since our debut in 2004.
The Retail Jeweller India also organize events such as “The – Retail Jeweller India Awards”, India s most prestigious and elite event for jewellery retailers (www.retailjewellerindiaawards.com) and “The Retail Jeweller India Forum” (www.retailjewellerindiaforum.com) – An Industry Conference which has experts speaking for the Growth of the Retail Jewellery business.
The Retail Jeweller India are a fast-growing organization with the expansion of business in India and the Middle East Region. Completely focused on the subject of jewellery retail, our magazine is well-established as a leader in the industry.
The Retail Jeweller India are looking for an “Advertising Sales Manager” with at least 2 years of work experience in Advertising Sales for Print and Online Magazine or Digital Media Sales
- Identify potential clients to offer them advertising services for our Print and Online Magazine
- Initiate discussions with clients through emails, calls, and scheduled meetings
- Deliver sales pitches convincing clients to subscribe for an advertising space
- Highlight the benefits of various ad services and their capacity to reach a target market
- Provide clients with advertising sales materials to aid them in choosing appropriate service
- Explain the features of available ad space and their accompanying rates
- Supervise the hiring and daily operations of advertising sales representatives
- Develop and implement standards for pricing to ensure optimal returns for The Retail Jeweller India Magazine, as well as a satisfied customer base.
- Carry out market research to identify new techniques for advertising sales
- Proffer expert recommendations to clients on more suitable advertising services based on cost and viewership
- Collaborate with various departments in the company to take important decisions related to the choice of advertising media and advertising strategies
- Maintain good working relationships with clients to ensure effective business dealings
- Conduct price negotiations with clients to reach favorable prices for both parties
- Prepare advertising budgets, set targets, and assign job duties
- Review media placements and ad campaigns to ensure they meet all clients’ specifications.
Skill Set and Experience:
- MBA with 2 to 4 years of Ad Sales Experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Excellent Management skills with the ability to handle multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and result-oriented
- Ability to display super initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Digital Mediums and ability to research and work in different markets