The Thirsty Crow (TTC) Marketing Services is looking for Manager – Events & Operations with 4-5 years of proven experience as an event manager
We at The Thirsty Crow Marketing are looking for an experienced & competent Event Operations Manager to oversee and organize events. He will be solely responsible for the successful execution of the event keeping in mind budget, cost, quality & time. An event manager who understands project management and is good at conceptualizing techniques. We want enthusiastic and energetic candidates with fresh ideas and good vendor contacts across India. Should be good at creating and presenting ideas through PowerPoint presentations.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts
- Handling budgeting and invoicing
- Liaising and negotiating with hotels, vendors & suppliers
- Handling logistics
- Keeping the senior management informed and updated about important milestones
- Obtaining permits
- Handling post-event reports
- Suggests new ideas & support in application event planning, strategy, and development considering the trends to achieve targeted revenue.
- Focus to generate targeted revenue through the events
- Keep a close eye on competitive events and trends.
- Quality check of the event content.
- Coordinate with other teams for better execution of events on the platform.
- Analyse event Data and ensure the ranking of the participants on the app.
- Ensure the event is completed smoothly and take steps to resolve any problems that might occur. Always be ready with Plan B.
- Ready to travel at short notice.
- Good communication and marketing skills
- Experience in project management
- Highly Organized
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders including client
- Ability to manage risks and crisis situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills (Databases, MS Office etc.)
- Interest in Live Streaming mobile apps.
- 4-5 years of proven experience as an event manager
Skills:- Event Management, Event Planning, Event Coordination, Event marketing, Vendor Management and Marketing